Important information about UFlyCreative
- What personal information we collect and why and when we gonna use it.
- How we gonna share your personal information with the related designer who working with UFlyCreative.
- Explaining more about Direct Marketing, Profiling, and Analytics.
- The way we protect and store your personal information.
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- Legal rights are available to help manage your privacy.
- How you can contact us for any information or services support.
While navigating through certain pages of this website, the User may communicate personal information to Ufly. Communicating such information or data is optional. Any personal data collected in that manner is intended exclusively for Ufly for the purpose of communicating and processing project and offers.
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information such as: Full name / Email address / Phone number / Company name
- Other information that will be required to be added to your design requests such as flyer design/business card/website design and etc…
How and when we collect your information
We collect information about you if you fill the design request forms to order your needs or online services, purchase or use one of our services, contact us, or free design consultation.
We may collect information about you indirectly from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our services where this is necessary to help manage our relationship with you. These other sources may include third party software applications and social media platforms such as Facebook, Google+, Instagram, and Twitter.
Our services are not offered to persons under the age of 18 years old and we will not knowingly collect any personal data about children under 18 years old.
Personal information we collect when you place design request or use one of our contact forms.
Personal information that may be collected directly from you with your permission if you place a design request to use one of our services includes name, contact details (email, Full name, phone number), organization name, your own domain name (if it needed), professional qualifications and billing details including PayPal account details.
We may also collect personal information such as IP address, device information, and log information by using cookies. Please see Cookies Policy for more information on this.
If you are using our services and placing the design request order, we will store the information on our database in order to contact you regarding your design request for more information or proceeding with your design for confirmation and details.
We may also collect your personal information where you request information or materials from us, participate in surveys or polls, subscribe to our mailing list, or join our social media pages.
This will usually be your name and email address, together with other information needed to respond to the particular campaign or your enquirer.
We collect information about your marketing preferences including interests/marketing list assignments, a record of permissions or marketing objections, and website data.
We may use your final design for marketing purposes. Which we let you know and you will have separated form to sign to allow us to use your final design into our website as a sample of our work.
How do we use the personal information we collect from you?
We use this information to:
- Provide you with our services and to maintain, manage, promote and improve our services
- Enable you to communicate, collaborate, and proceed with our designers related to your design request.
- Connect you with other third-party service providers regarding your request such as printer shops, workshops (CNC, 3D Printing, signage builders)
- Contact you when your design is ready or we need your approval to confirm the final design.
- Provide you with information about services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers.
- Contact you to let you know about updates to our services or information we feel may be of interest to you (see more information at Direct Marketing)
- Provide you with support including technical support and troubleshooting, for example, to your website if you need updates, changes, or support.
- Respond to you if you communicate with us.
- Comply with our legal obligations, for example when assisting governments and law enforcement agencies or regulators (as may be required by law).
- We also use your personal information for data analytics, particularly to understand how you use our services. We use aggregated information derived from the use of our services to provide UFlyCreative with information on usage trends and products. This aggregated information is used to improve UFLyCreative services and products only.
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
Ufly might share personal information with third parties that help us to provide products and services to our customers regarding their request.
- Within UFlyCreative
- With third parties that help us to provide products and services to our customers regarding their request.
We may share your personal information in the manner and for the purposes described below:
- With other companies within the UFLyCreative where such disclosure is necessary to provide you with our products or and services, including technical support or to manage our business. You can get a list of our group entities by contacting us.
- Where you direct us as part of the services we are providing to share your personal information with another user or to a third-party service provider in order to integrate our services with a service that they may provide, for example with a third party printing partner, workshops and etc…, so that they can provide you with a quote or service.
- With government organizations and agencies, law enforcement, regulators to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and rules, and requests of law enforcement, regulatory and other governmental agencies.
- If, in the future, we sell or transfer some or all of our business or assets to a third party, we may disclose information to a potential or actual third party purchaser of our business or assets.
- We may share in aggregate, statistical form, non-personal information regarding the visitors to our website, traffic patterns, and website usage with our partners, affiliates, or advertisers.
- Explaining more about Direct Marketing, Profiling, and Analytics.
We may use your personal information to let you know about our services or related services that we believe will be of interest to you. We may contact you by email or through other communication channels that we think you may find helpful. In most cases our processing of your personal information for marketing purposes is based on our legitimate interests, although in some cases (such as where required by law or where we use or process any of your Sensitive Personal Data) it may be based on your explicit consent. In all cases, we will respect your preferences for how you would like us to manage marketing activity with you.
How you can manage your marketing preferences
To protect your privacy rights and to ensure you have control over how we manage marketing with you:
- We will take steps to limit direct marketing to a reasonable and proportionate level and only send you communications which we believe may be of interest or relevance to you.
- Internet users who consent on forms to receive e-mails containing information and requests from the UflyCreative may revoke said consent at any time by sending an email to [email protected].
- You can change the way your browser manages cookies, which may be used to deliver online advertising, by following the settings on your browser.
- We recommend you routinely review the privacy notices and preference settings that are available to you on any social media platforms as well as your preferences within your account with us.
adjusting the settings on your browser software as explained below, however, you may not be able to fully use all of the functions of our website and services if you do so. For more information about and to prevent Google’s collection of data generated by your use of our website and services (including your IP address) you can download and install a Browser Plugin available at:
We recommend you routinely review the privacy notices and preference settings that are available to you on any social media platforms as well as your preferences within your account with us.
THE WAY WE PROTECT AND STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We store most of your personal information electronically. We implement and maintain appropriate technical and organizational security measures, policies, and procedures designed to reduce the risk of accidental destruction or loss, misuse, or interference or the unauthorized disclosure, access, or modification to such information appropriate to the nature of the information concerned.
Storing your personal information
Such information will be retained on file for no more than one year or, where applicable, for the duration of processing the job offers made. Where your information is no longer needed, we will ensure that it is disposed of in a secure manner.
In some circumstances, we may store your personal information for longer periods of time, for instance where we are required to do so in accordance with legal, regulatory, tax, accounting requirements.
Where you request that we delete your account from our system, we will lock the account and delete it from our servers within 30 days. However, in specific circumstances, we may store your personal information for longer periods of time so that we have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenges, or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation relating to your personal information or dealings.
A cookie is a small text file containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to / stored on your computer (or other internet-enabled devices, such as a smartphone or tablet) when you visit a website.
Cookies may collect personal information about you. Cookies help us remember information about
your visit to our website, like your country, language, and other settings. Cookies allow us to
understand who has seen which web pages and advertisements, to determine how frequently
particular pages are visited and to determine the most popular areas of our website. They can also
help us to operate our website more efficiently and make your next visit easier. Cookies can allow us
to do various other things, as explained further in our Cookies Policy which you can access by clicking
on the link below.
LEGAL RIGHTS AVAILABLE TO HELP MANAGE YOUR PRIVACY
You may access or request correction of the personal information that we hold about you bycontacting us. There are some circumstances in which we are not required to give you access to your personal information.
There is no charge for requesting access to your personal information but we may require you to meet our reasonable costs in providing you with access (such as photocopying costs or costs for time spent on collating large amounts of material).
We will respond to your requests to access or correct personal information in a reasonable time and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we hold about you remains accurate, up to date and complete.
If you wish to access any of the above-mentioned rights, we may ask you for additional information to confirm your identity and for security purposes, in particular before disclosing personal information to you. We reserve the right to charge a fee where permitted by law, for instance, if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us. Subject to legal and other permissible considerations, we will make every reasonable effort to honor your request promptly or inform you if we require further information in order to fulfill your request.
We may not always be able to fully address your request, for example, if it would impact the duty of confidentiality we owe to others, or if we are legally entitled to deal with the request in a different way.